Search...

Sculptor creates amazing models of animals no bigger than a grain of rice


womenify,fashion,dress,actress,hollywood actor and actress



A female sculptor has found that less is more since she forged herself a successful career making intricate miniature animals no bigger than a grain of rice.

Sadie Campbell has to hold her breath as she moulds and decorates everything from dragonflies to birds and mice a twelfth of their normal size.

Ms Campbell, from Dereham, Norfolk, has to use tweezers and a magnifying glass in order to create her works of art.



http://www.womenify.com/

Ms Campbell said: ‘One of the hardest parts of my job is trying not to sneeze because if you sneeze everything is just gone.

‘The material you are working with is so delicate.

‘I did some tiny spiders once and I had a stray thread on my jumper which managed to brush them all over the floor.

‘I was doing paintings and doing commissions but I was putting a tremendous amount of detail into them and they were taking hours.

 
Womenify | Copyright © 2011 fashion and modeling: women dress and shoes and ... | powered by: >Blogger | privacy policy |